I’ve tried a few of the Green Chef meals, and I have not been disappointed. Just in case you haven’t heard of Green Chef, they are the sister company of Hello Fresh. The company focuses on specialty foods for those on diets such as keto, paleo, etc. I love the convenience of the service. Also, if there is a week that you want to skip, the company makes skipping a week easy and painless.
In this video, I cooked the Roasted Fennel Cumin Shrimp. The only issue with sharing the recipe is the dressing and spice blend was premixed and making recreating that portion a little difficult. However, I’m sure with a little research and creativity you can make a delicious meal.
Roasted Fennel Cumin Shrimp
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 oz Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 oz Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 oz Walnuts
- 10 oz Shrimp
- 2.75 oz Sugar Free Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1.5 tsp Cumin, Garlic & Fennel Blend
- 6.5 oz Riced Cauliflower
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, soak tomatoes for 5 mins or until softened. Next, rough chop the tomatoes
- Dice green pepper, onion, and kalamata olives. Rough chop walnuts.
- Mince garlic
- Rinse and pat dry shrimp. Place tomatoes and shrimp in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and11/4 tablespoon olive oil. Season with half of the spice blend, salt, and pepper.
- Place shrimp and tomatoes on a lightly oiled foiled lined baking sheet. Roast 8-10 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, and olives. Season with seasoning blend. Cook 5-6 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Add cauliflower, garlic, and2 tablespoons of water. Cook 3-4 minutes.